top of page

Used Vehicle Registration


Before you purchase a used vehicle it is highly recommended that you get a Vechicle Information Report.



If you purchase a used car that has been previously registered in Alberta , you must have it registered under your name. In order to do so we will require 3 documents:


  • Bill of Sale or lease documents

  • Proof of insurance (pink slip)

  • Valid                  . 



Any vehicle with the status of "salvage" means that it has to be inspected by an authorized mechanic before the vehicle can be registered in Alberta.




A person under 18 years old must have parental consent to register a vehicle in their name.



bottom of page